The Longines Symphonette: the ideal adornment of a woman’s wrist
Longines Symphonette was introduced by Longines in 2015. The collection perfectly interprets the brand’s elegance in a contemporary key. Its unique oval case makes it a beautiful addition to the International Watch Room here at Paul Sheeran Jewellers.
The Longines Symphonette is a female wrist watch collection that combines sophisticated bracelets with refined dials, creating the perfect harmony for a timepiece.
** Did you know…? In the 1940’s, Longines sponsored a series of classical music radio broadcast names ‘The Longines Symphonette’. The Symphonette range of watches is a nod to that era. **
At this year’s watch and jewellery show, Baselworld 2017, Longines Symphonette showed off new models to expand the collection, blending rose gold and steel. The solid rose gold crown and touches of pink on the dial harmoniously match the bracelet that intertwines steel and a rose gold cap.
The bright characteristics of steel, gold and diamond enhance the refinement of the dials, whilst the finely wrought bracelets add to the finesse of this particular watch.
More about the range:
- The steel oval case and the steel with diamonds case host a quartz movement, which means that the second hand has the ticking motion once per second.
- Models in this line boast features such as:
– A silver-coloured “flinqué” dial with Roman numerals
– A white mother-of-pearl dial with diamond indexes or a white inlaid mother-of-pearl dial with Arab numerals
– Rose gold hourglass
– Steel bracelets and rose gold cap with sophisticated meshing
The Longines Symphonette is designed for women who want to wear a contemporary yet elegant watch to shine in the spotlight on their evenings out.
What sizes are Longines Symphonette watches available in?
Symphonette watches are available in two sizes; Small and Medium.
Discover the Longines Symphonette collection in the International Watch Room of Paul Sheeran Jewellers, Dublin.Shop now